Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chesterfield Reservoir 10-12-2010

After our last trip to Chesterfield Sam and I were ready to give it another try, this time we wanted to get an earlier start, so we left home at 4:30 am, and arrived at the water’s edge at 7:30 am just before sunrise. We were surprised when Bruce arrived about 30 minutes later.














The first bay I fished was full of these Ducks.












I pumped the throat of the first fish I caught and found it had been eating blood worms, notice the fly in the second and third pictures that imitates the blood worms. I’m not sure what the little bugs are, they look like ticks to me.














These are some of the fish I caught, no big ones this trip for me.














Bruce had the hot rod this trip, catching the most and biggest fish.














Sam caught several nice fish, including some while bonging with a blood worm.














This was the maiden voyage of the new boat.













Watch this video to get an idea how strong these fish are.

1 comment:

  1. yay! you got the video to work! looks like you guys had a great day, i know sam was happy with what he caught!
    jenny
    :)

    ReplyDelete